Sunday, August 19, 2012

Solid Rock

This week we started on our backyard renovation. When we bought our house it came with a very large yard with nothing but dirt and a small patio. Now that the girls are running around it was a must that we provided them with a safe play area outside.  Our project has turned into more than what we originally visioned and I cant wait for the big reveal.


So far our backyard makeover has been in slow motion do to our hillside being solid rock with even larger rocks of granite inside that wont break up. Here's a peak of our retaining wall project that has everyone discouraged do to this huge rock of granite right in the way of where the footings need to go.





 My Grandma Beverly is in town this week to help with the girls and to get me out of this house. Its always nice going out into public. As a mother of twins and a stay at home mom you tend to just stay home since it is way to much work trying to go anywhere by yourself with two toddlers. I am so excited to say that I am so ahead of the game this year and got the girls Halloween costumes this week. For me the only way to enjoy the holidays is to be prepared and I cant wait to see my little bumble bee and ladybug trick or treating this year.

The girls are growing up so fast. I love just watching them play together and and really just seeing them develop into such perfect little girls. Here are some of my precious moments from this week.












No comments:

Post a Comment