Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chloe is walking!

Chloe has finally decided Monday to become a full time walker at 17 months. I thought she would never walk! With Cadey running around I thought she would join right in but nope Chloe has enjoyed crawling way to much to give it up. Even when we saw signs of walking she would only tease us then start crawling again. Something about today just made her want to walk and and never crawl again. So happy that she is my little toddler and I just love see her discover new things that she can accomplish.


Another good note for Monday we passed our inspection for our retaining wall and well for the giant rock I guess its staying.
 
The rock nightmare is far from over though. Digging a pool usually takes a day or two but so far we are a week onto it. With nothing but a pool of rock and another boulder that just wont back down we are all exhausted and frustrated with this project taking so much time and energy. So to fight off this rock we discovered this product called Ecobust. Its is a powdered product that you mix with water then add it to holes drilled in the rock and magic it breaks up the rock for you. So far its working but I am sure we will be doing a couple of rounds of this next week to finish off this rock.
 
 
I just love this picture of my 81 year old grandma trying to conquer this rock
 
 
Ending this weekend of my special moments of discovering Cadey likes to eat lemons and watching the girls playing together with our giant new teddy bear from costco. Really who could resist such cute snuggly bear
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: