Sunday, December 4, 2011

Two sick babies equals one sick mommy

This weekend has become my worse nightmare both babies woke up with a head cold Friday morning. I have always had the fear of taking care of two sick babies and feeling sick with them. Just the thought of two screaming babies while you feel like your on your death bed scares me. Well its here Clint and I both woke up Sunday with a sore throat and was all down hill from there, fever, body aches, and lots of tissues. In the midst of feeling like I was hit by a truck all I could do is feel sorry for my babies. They cant tell me if their throats hurt or even get to blow their noises. They don't even get to take a decongestant, the only thing they get to do is cry and wonder what has happened to them. As we battle our cold as a family I took these super cute pictures of the girls soaking in a nice warm bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment