Wednesday, December 7, 2011

9 Months Old

9 months is already here. I cant believe how much they have grown and their personalities keep blossoming as well. The girls are still sleeping in our room and we just upgraded to a king size bed so they can climb into our bed in the morning and watch their favorite cartoon Micky Mouse Clubhouse while I go back to sleep. Between the new teeth coming in and the babies head cold I feel like I am up all night.


As I was writing this blog thinking about how there is no new milestones to report Chloe and Cadey both decided that tonight at exactly 9 months that they would start holding their own bottles. I am one happy mama and so excited to pass this feeding onto them. It's much more enjoyable for me to have them cuddle up next to me while they eat then having my arms cramp up while I have to hold to bottles at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment