Saturday, September 24, 2011

Say Mama


This week was the longest week ever, with hubby working 50 plus hours and attending night school I have been left to fend for myself with these girls.

The best part of my week was when Cadey let me capture her saying "mama". She has been saying it randomly up until this week and now is really mastering it when she wants me. This video really makes up for her tantrums she also picked up this week. Not really sure where it came from but she made sure of it to express herself all day Thursday by tightening her fist and screaming as loud as she could to see what kind of reaction she could get. Unfortunately Chloe was the real one to suffer since every time she would doze off for a nap Cadey made sure of it to scream at her loudest pitch. By the end of the day I was pretty worn out spending the day with Cadey screaming and Chloe crying. I am praying this new phase disappears very soon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment