Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Pre Birthday To Me

With my 30th quickly approaching we took advantage of Clints 4 day weekend and went to The Pirate Dinner Adventure. It was a perfect way to celebrate my birthday with my baby girls and keep them entertained at the same time. Also celebrating birthdays this month was Kaylee and Iris. So it was fun to celebrate together as a family.

Birthday Girls: Kaylee, Iris, and Me
The show was so much fun. Cadey was completely entertained by the show. She just sat on the table and pretty much watched the whole thing. Chloe on the other hand was suffering from a new tooth coming in and was a little distracted by the pain.

As I leave my twenties behind me and get ready to see what new and exciting things the thirties have to offer,  I am so lucky to have my amazing family and friends by my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment